In the market there are various forms of business entities. One can choose an entity as per his requirement and type of business as well as business size. There are companies as well as firms in the market. A public limited company is condemned to be a large scale business podium that can be incorporated with three directors and seven shareholders. Along with the ease of transferability benefit, a PLC enjoys certain attributes like limited liabilities, perpetual existence and the borrowing capacity. Brief information about how much money would cost you while registering a public limited company and the required elements for setting up are chronologically cited below.
Registration Fee for setting up a Public Limited Company
Stooping down to the registration fee required while registering your public limited company will be ranging from Rs 25,000- Rs 50,000. This value is being offered by different bonafide sites which are instantly ready to take up your case in building your dream project.
A Public Limited Company Registration Fees varies from distinctive places. Get it registered in your mind if your Public Limited company Registration Fees includes all government fees, professional fees, company name reservation, DIN (Director Investigation Number), Digital signatures for 3 directors, minimum 7 shareholders, minimum, 5 Lakhs capital, MOA (Memorandum of Association) and AOA (Articles of Association), share certificates and guidance to open local bank account vehemently opt for the opportunity.
In your plank of registration, there will be certain people misguiding you. Do intensive background check while registering regarding fees to the certain person or site for registering your public limited company? The second step where you get confused in exerting the roots of the company is when gathering information about the Public Limited Company Registration Requirements.
Certain Public Limited Company Requirements are as follows:
- To start a public limited company, cardinally the core team must consist of a minimum number of 7 shareholders or members.
- Three directors regarding Public Limited Company Requirement form the company who are above the age of 18 years and are natural citizens of their respective nations where they would be bringing their public limited company.
- Minimum 50 Lakhs capital is required to register a public limited company.
After forming these basic amenities, once you are supplied with the criterions mentioned above, the documents required for the directors/shareholders and registered office follows one after another:
Required documents for Shareholders/Directors
- Copy of PAN card.
- PAN card is the mandatory identity proof to be deposed during the registration process. Regardless of it, identity proof of either Voter card/Passport/Driving Licence will do the formality.
- Present the Address Proof (Bank statement, Mobile Bill, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill).
- Passport sized photos (5 photos in JPEG format).
Required documents for Registered Office
- Ownership proof (Electricity Bill, gas bill, mobile bill).
- NOC (Download format).
These are the drop-down list which will help you in out surging the Public Limited Company Registration Fee information hassle free and keep intact the gyrus of the valid requirements.