Basically the ERP stands for the enterprise resource planning which is the category of the business and management software, it is the suite of the integrated applications which the organization makes use for collecting, managing, storing and also for interpreting the data from the different business activities which includes the following, the purchase, product planning, the service delivery, manufacturing, sales and marketing, management of inventories, payment, shipping of goods and services and more. The ERP Business Software Solutions is the program which is designed as the best software for the modern businesses, which includes small and large. The definition of the ERP system states that it helps in the processes of internal business which also allows complete communication between the departments of the business and the internal functions as well as the data
The ERP system can be used for solving some of the purposes which includes:
- It helps in financial management, which helps in gaining control over the business assets, on accounting as well as in the cash flow
- It also assists in the operations management and in supply chain which streamlines all the sales order process, inventory, manufacturing, purchasing and others.
- The customer relationship management with the usage of ERP systems also helps in improving the customer services, increases the cross selling and also increases the opportunities.
- It helps in building the project management, which helps in getting the work done on time budget with the better billing and also for the project monitoring.
- They are the ones which helps in retaining and attracting the good employees with some of the right tools for managing, hiring and paying off the team
- It also assists in the business intelligence with some of the smart decisions for easy reporting, business intelligence tools, analysis and others.
The ERP system also proffers the integrated view of the process of core business which is more helpful in real time and the one which make use of the common data base that are also maintained by the database system of management in them. They are also the one which helps in tracking out the business resources, the production capacity, raw materials, cash and the other business commitments for the payroll, purchase orders and orders. The applications help in making up the systems for sharing the data across among the several departments as the accounting, sales, purchasing, manufacturing which proffers the data. This system also helps in facilitating the information flow among the different functions of business and also helps in managing the connection with outside stakeholders.